**SEPTEMBER’S COMPETITION IS POSTPONED UNTIL SATURDAY THE 23RD**
LONG RANGE RIFLE COMPETITIONS ARE SUNDAYS THIS SUMMER AT 1PM.
Each monthly competition is a stand alone competition. We have one each month. Shooting starts at 1pm and goes until each shooter has shot.
- EACH shoot is a separate event and you don’t have to participate in more than one.
- $15 entry fee per event
- Any rifle is eligible.
- Rules below
4/16 – Winner: Bob T. (39)
5/21- Winner: Nevin S. (31)
6/11 – Winner: Tad S. (35)
6/18 – Winner: Nevin S. (31)
7/16 – Nevin S. (40)
8/20 – James C (33)
9/23 – TBD
(Begin with one confirmation shot at 300 yard. Target is an 8″ steel plate. Spotter allowed.)
Competition includes: 5 shots per distance with additional spotter shots if needed. Once you hit at a target distance, you move on to the next distance.
Points are awarded based on how many shots it takes to hit a plate.
- 300 yards (6 inch hanging steel)
- 620 yards (10 inch steel)
- 800 yards (16 inch steel)
- 1000 yards (16 inch steel)
- 15 minute time limit after warm up shot.
- No re-shoots.
Winner will be decided by “high score”